9.07.2011

missing me?

have you all been wondering where i've been?  sorry for the disappearance.  i have a good explanation but i'll have to tell you a bit later.



i have some posts i started and didn't finish.  anni and kalel started school.  kindergarten and 5th grade.  it's crazy.  i love it.   summer is slowly fading away but i'm trying to embrace fall.  ( i love fall fashion! )





who will actually be reading my blog now that i went private?  i worry i'll lose some of my lovely friends who used to read since my updates won't show up in their "blog roll".

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading it!!! Love ya, Lindsay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still reading!! There is a way to have it show you updated but I don't know how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm still reading too! :)

    ReplyDelete