5.06.2013

Life as of late...

Life has been so crazy hectic lately.  We've had so much basketball for Kalel.  Lots of family stuff going on and lots of WORK.  I decided I needed to set some goals to allow me some relaxation time and some time for myself.  As mothers we often neglect ourselves (am I right?).. there's always something to do for husband, the kids, friends, and extended family.

So I've got back into working out 5 days a week and  that is one thing that makes my whole day go 10x better.  I love feeling healthier and watching my body transform.  I'm already growing some mean muscles.  (I am trying anyway... haha)

I'm also trying to meal plan a little better and a little healthier.  Husband and I cut out soda just a week ago and I'm already feeling a difference.  I tend to get lazy with meals and we eat out a lot.  So for the past week and half I've been planning dinners every night.  Lots of crock pot meals since they are easy to throw together at noon while the baby naps.

I am feeling a difference with everything since I'm getting into a more positive routine.  My routine used to be a lot more sluggish and busy and neglectful of the most important things.  I was busy working from home while tending to the baby and not really giving her the attention she needs.  So I try to work a little while she plays then once it's nap time I work as much as possible then spend the afternoon playing outside or walking around the house with her watching her grow.

Life seems to move so fast.  I'm trying to freeze the moments I can.  Thank goodness for iphones!  I get some of the BEST pictures and videos of little Q thanks to that device attached to my hand.

Quorra is SO close to walking.  She is talking a ton.  She says new things all the time.  Her favorite new thing is saying Ow and showing us an old scab that once was a fresh scratch.  She calls everyone baby and flirts like no other (not a surprise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment